Why Choose Us?
People get nervous or overwhelmed about the design process, but it’s a wonderful experience when you can make your ideas come alive. This really helps you get the space you want, always dreamed of, and one that fits your lifestyle while avoiding costly mistakes.
- When it comes to hardscape, why attempt it yourself?
- We understand the structural engineering requirements, have the proficiency with the correct equipment, and are able to efficiently remove, install, and dispose of old/damaged materials.
- We take the time to get to know you and your space to develop a full picture of your property needs, by asking questions about how you use your space or would like to use it and what feeling do you want your space to evoke?
- Receptive to your ideas, goals, budget, and project schedule. We can quickly assess the scenario and help you to make the best decision.
- Proven expertise, technical skills, education, and training provide a combination of skills and experience that makes us stand out from the crowd and deliver exceptional results.
- We are passionate about this industry, perfectionists, detail-oriented, and driven.
- We hold ourselves to consistent moral and ethical standards. Integrity is the utter most important trait we have. The only time we’ll cut corners is when you have a round patio!
- We are licensed in pesticide and chemical applications, hold a state of Iowa dealer nursery license, and a current landscape contractor in the state of Iowa. We also rank in the top 18% of all contractors in the state of Iowa according to Buildzoom.
- We are affiliated with the Better Business Bureau of Greater Iowa, and currently hold an A+ rating
- We are also sponsors of the Des Moines Police Department’s annual bacon ball tournament and the D League Hockey All Star game.